Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Quilted Wallhanging


Happy Birthday, Dad! Here is the quilted wallhanging that I made for my dad's 75th birthday, which is today. This is my second quilting project since the quilt I made last August (I do wish I had more time for quilting!) The pattern is from Get Creative! with M'liss Rae Hawley: A Beginner's Guide to Color & Design for Quilters (C & T Publishing, 2005, ISBN 1-57120-286-2). The quilt block is called "A Century of Progress" and the original project by M'liss Rae is done in blacks, grays and whites. I chose a festive theme of greens and yellows. I am giving it to my dad tonight; I hope he likes it! More soon!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Wow, this is great. I love the repetitive pattern and border. Your dad will love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails