Saturday, May 26, 2007

Moose Mail

I was in Minnesota two weeks ago, attending a technical writer's conference. It brought to mind all types of northern animals, and I remembered this moose card I made in 1999. Everything is carved by me, with the exception of the "Hand carved by me" stamp in the lower left which was carved by my friend Nan. My son Zack also loves the moose. They are imposing animals, as you can see at MooseWorld!

Works in progress: a mermaid amigurumi doll for my aunt (thanks for the pattern, Ana!) which I need to stuff and finish today. And a cicada stamp carving. . . this is a cicada year for us Chicagoans! I'm also putting the finishing touches on my gnome stitchery, based on the Renni carving. . . all these will soon be featured here. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails