Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sushi-gurumi "Wasabi"

Here is a California roll amigurumi I created. He is stuffed with avocado and is happy as can be. He's soon to move in with the Dumpling Gang. He still needs a name, though. Any ideas? Send them to me in a comment.

I've added a few new websites to my inspiration section. PurlBee is an awesome site with lots of knitting, crochet and fabric ideas. How About Orange is Jessica Jones' blog about her graphic design life. Lots of fun ideas, photos and commentary. Paper Forest has all kinds of craft and commentary about paper. Visit and enjoy, and tell them Bellas Artes sent you! More art soon...

Update: now named "Wasabi" by Holly! Thanks for this suggestion!

3 comments:

Holly said...

So cute! I think the little flowers look like wasabi... you should name your sushi wasabi!

Heather Robinson said...

I don't have a good idea for a name but I can say that your creations are adorable and make me chuckle. Very creative....

Anonymous said...

I agree with Wasabi.

Alex

Related Posts with Thumbnails