Friday, August 24, 2007

Earrings on Etsy!

I've made some earrings! The top pair features two large paper beads made by Ugandan women for BeadForLife.org ("Eradicating Poverty One Bead at a Time"). I added seed beads of complementary colors to highlight them. I call this pair "Fresh Violets." More Bead For Life pairs are featured in my etsy shop. Bead For Life is a wonderful organization that creates life and hope for Ugandan women--please visit their site! The earrings below feature two ceramic blue dog beads that were just too cute to pass up. Everyone needs two blue puppies! Again, I've added some seed bead flair. Enjoy--more art soon!

1 comment:

Heather Robinson said...

Oh how very lovely...both pairs. I have never heard of this project...thank you for making us aware of it and for such wonderful use of the beads.

Related Posts with Thumbnails