Monday, August 20, 2007

Nature Stamp ATCs

Using my heaven and earth stamps, I created this set of ATCs during my "play time" this weekend. I had fun choosing bits of paper and stuff to collage the cards, then adding my eraser carved prints. I couldn't resist making the birds in two colors. . .

. . . or making a mosaic of the leaf and flower squares I had carved. Finally, nothing would grow without a little rain, right?

I had carved the rain stamp when I made the rest of the carvings for the heaven and earth piece but ended up not using it. So it makes its debut on this artist trading card. Enjoy!

2 comments:

planetjune said...

Very nice! I especially like the leaf and flower print one.

Heather Robinson said...

I so enjoy seeing what you create with your hand carved stamps. These are so wonderful and fresh looking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails