Monday, November 26, 2007

Inside Santa's Sack...

Here's what's been happening during my "Christmas craftdown." I made six of these drawstring bags with contrasting fabrics on each side and yarn ties. And inside . . .

Are these cute little ornament amigurumis I crocheted from a pattern by Ana! These were fun to do and six special friends will each receive a Santa's sack for the holidays.

I haven't been able to do as much crafting as I'd like this year, but I am happy with these small efforts. I am not too happy with this camera, however; I purchased a refurbished one after my last camera died and it tends to overexpose pictures (hard to correct with the tools in iPhoto). But at least you can see what I've been doing lately. You can view more pictures of these tiny amis on my Flickr. More art soon!

2 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

These are adorable....what a lovely surprise inside each bag, Else! Your work is so unique.

Marcia said...

These are cute, but thank you, thank you, for the gnome pattern.

Related Posts with Thumbnails