Friday, August 07, 2009

Ladybug Crafts

I heart ladybugs. Though many folks I know think these are the worst of pests, whenever I see one, I feel blessed. I don't know if it's their happy, cheerful red, or because they are so perfect and tiny.

Today I googled ladybug crafts and found some really fun, small projects you could do in a weekend. Here's what I found:
And finally, you can crochet this little cutie:

from my own original amigurumi pattern, downloadable from the Free Patterns category at right! :)

In September, I'll be offering these ladies as custom items in my Etsy shop, and I'll have a few ready-made (in different colors) for you to buy right away. Hope you'll adopt one and take her home!

2 comments:

me-bear said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this cute pattern. I've made an orange one. You're most welcome to come and have a look at my blog to see what my Ladybug looks like.
xx Monica

Else M Tennessen said...

Monica, your ladybug is fantastic! Thank you for making my pattern! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails