Tuesday, August 04, 2009

A Russian-inspired Amigurumi!

Here is my newest amigurumi! My friend, Sana, introduced me to this sweet character from Russian children's literature and I was inspired!

This was my first project using Vanna's Choice, a yarn by Lion Brand. This is a very soft, thicker-weight acrylic worsted yarn that gives wonderful stitch definition and a nice, heavy crochet fabric--perfect for amigurumis! It comes in some lovely colors. I used chocolate brown and honey for this project.

I am going to offer a pattern for this sweetie in my Etsy shop soon. I am making some major changes to my shop, including "rebranding," and I will be offering made-to-order items, patterns, and one-of-a-kind handmades beginning in September this year. I hope you'll remember me as you begin your holiday crafting and shopping!

More news on my Etsy shop and art soon....but for now, be blessed!

2 comments:

Pascale said...

I love this! I looked on your etsy page but the pattern isn't there? How could I get it? Thanks :))

Else M Tennessen said...

Hi Pascale, I've relisted the pattern in my shop! Thanks for your interest. You can go to my shop now to purchase it: www.else10.etsy.com. Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails