Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hedgie Friends


Hedgehog friends Coco and Chutney had a busy Saturday. Chutney is heading out of town soon and moving in with a special friend in Minnesota! They celebrate with a special tea.


"My dear Chutney," says Coco. "Do partake of this fresh veggie plate. It's delightful!"


After Chutney leaves, Coco gets busy on his sewing. He likes to make special things to give friends.


Finally, after a long day of eating, sewing, playing and reading, Coco winds up in his favorite easy chair, snoozing away. He hopes to hear from Chutney soon!

The End.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Else, you are the BEST! Your staging skills are amazing!!!! and the hedgie family live in harmony and happiness :))) I wanna be their friend. Hugs, Sana

Kris Black said...

This is wonderful, Else. I love the story.

Lucy said...

Hi Else
Just wanted to say I love your hedgies! I saw your baby hedgehog on Flickr yesterday and my son bought me the pattern which I received today thank you!
I love the story too!

Cheers Lucy

Else M Tennessen said...

You are welcome, Lucy! Enjoy making the hedgie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails