Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another biscornu completed!


Here is another biscornu pincushion I just finished. Again, I used a nifty pattern from The Floss Box. Actually designed in several colors, I decided to make this one in just two colors on overdyed purple Aida fabric for my friend, Vicki. I sewed a ribbon on top to attached some Little Gems scissors. Here's how it looks with out the scissors. I made the deer white for the white fallow deer at our workplace:


And here's a peek at the back:


I love the patterns offered by The Floss Box. The designer has literally HUNDREDS of cross-stitch biscornu patterns in her Biscornu Store. In addition, she offers embroidery patterns for stitcheries, including maps of all 50 states, school-oriented samplers, seasonals, and so much more. Purchase here very inexpensive patterns directly from her site and receive them immediately by download after you pay. You will love the variety of motifs and designs. Don't miss The Floss Box!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails