Sunday, October 24, 2010

Guess who's coming to live at my house?!

A BLYTHE doll! After many years of hemming and hawing, I finally caved and purchased a Blythe. I am pretty excited about this. The doll I chose is June 2009's "Casual Affair" with specs as follows:

[ Face Type ] Radiance
[ Skin Type ] Natural
[ Make-up ] Eye shadow- light green, Lips- pink, Blush- pink
[ Eye Color ] stock
[ Hair Color ] mixture of light and dark brown
[ Nails ] No Enamel
[ Earrings ] no earrings
[ The set includes ] Doll, blouse, pants, scarf, sunglasses, bracelet, pumps, underwear, and stand.

She's a casual little girl, whom I'm going to name Fiona Celeste. I've been collecting doll clothes patterns and knit/crochet patterns to make her some fashions. USPS says she'll come tomorrow or Tuesday. I can't wait to welcome this little gal into my art studio!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails