Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fiona at Christmas

Fiona's room box decorated for Christmas!

I spent some time today decorating Fiona's home for Christmas--a room box that is really one of my bookshelves! This was such fun. I added the fireplace, little tree, wicker box that is doubling as a table, and little accessories. You'll notice that Fiona loves cocoa and pink-iced donuts. They are all set out for a treat later.
A sweet outfit for Xmas!

Fiona is wearing a new Christmas skirt, tam and stockings, too! I crocheted the tam and will post the pattern for you all soon. The skirt is made of felt, lace and some tiny tree appliques, and miniature star buttons. The felt skirt pattern is designed by Aimee Ray (littledear) and you can download it for free here.

See more pictures of Fiona at Christmas in my Blythe flickr set!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails