Saturday, January 08, 2011

200 Years of Sense & Sensibility

2011 marks the 200th year since the publication of Jane Austen's novel, Sense and Sensibility, starring the wonderful Dashwood sisters and MY favorite Austen hero, the dashing Colonel Brandon.

In celebration of this, I am participating as a "Disciple" in The Sense and Sensibility Bicentenary Challenge, hosted by Laurel Ann of AustenProse!

Here's what I plan to read and watch:
  • Colonel Brandon's Diary, by Amanda Grange
  • Sense and Sensibility (Marvel Illustrated), by Nancy Butler and Sonny Liew
  • Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters, by Ben Winters
  • Sense and Sensibility Illustrated Edition
  • Sense and Sensibility (1995 film)
  • Sense and Sensibility (2008 BBC mini series)
S&S is tied with Emma as my favorite Austen novels. Stay tuned to this blog to read my reviews as I participate in this challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails