Friday, February 25, 2011

52 Weeks of Blythe Handmade

I feel cozy, don't you?

I discovered a very fun group on Flickr called 52 Weeks of Blythe Handmade. The goal is to make at least one thing a week for a year for your Blythe dolls. This is just up my alley as I am really enjoying sewing and crafting for my girlz. Of course, I'm starting a little late so my first two entries are Week 7 (some shawls I made last week) and Week 8 (a necklace). My friend Vicki is learning to make jewelry and she helped me put the necklace together. I'm thinking of making more using baby letter beads and making each of my dolls a necklace with their first initial.


Below is a picture of all the girlz together. I think they look lovely!

Miranda, Nikki, and Fiona

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails