Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Postcrossing Collage and More!

Collage from the Netherlands

Here is a sweet postcard I received yesterday from the Netherlands. Christine, the sender, designed and printed this card. She has some truly winsome cards on her website. Take a look! Thanks, Chriz, for this very fun and colorful card.

From Germany

And here's another fun one. Those of you who know me know that I love all things GNOME! So this one, with his sweet deer friend and very kewl mushrooms was a delight to find in the mailbox. Thank you, Gizmodd!

Postcrossing has brought a lot of delight to my life. It's so fun to find a postcard surprise in my mailbox several times a week. To see more cards that I've received, check out my Postcrossing Set on Flickr. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails