Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Peeved

Today was one of those days where I read everyone's blogs that I follow and thought to myself, "Everyone is having a FUNNER time in life than me!" All those crafty bits, beauty, nature shots, fun little thrifting trips and etc., makes me PEEVED at my job and lack of time and that I am in a tiny, windowless office writing stuff for programs that don't even seem human sometimes!

Sheesh!

Anyway, here's a lovely photo of Lake Michigan, Door County, Wisconsin, that I took in our meagre three days there. It was a lovely little vacay, but too short!

On the Lake

Please send me good thoughts. Thank you.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Sending good thoughts your way, my friend! So glad you had a little getaway to Door County. It's one of our favorite places, partly because it is close enough to make the most of a short amount of time.

Wendy said...

You're not the only one, I get jealous of other bloggers too, especially the ones that don't have to go to a boring day job 5 days a week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails