Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tilda

I've discovered a new crafty designer to love! Her name is Tone Finnanger and she is the genius behind the wonderful Tilda craft line. Her dainty and colorful Norwegian-inspired crafts are very sweet and I can see myself making some of these for myself and friends. As one of my first efforts, here is an angel bust ornament for Christmas from Tone's book Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle:


I embellished this soft-sculpture angel with glitter, trims, and a halo made out of a silver pipecleaner. The hair fiber was a kind gift from friend Anita. This angel may or may not end up as a gift for another new friend....

3 comments:

Cat said...

She is utterly gorgeous !! !!
And isn't Tilda beautiful !! !!
Bless darling Anita - she sent me hair also . .
I love you worded this the same way as I did "this may or may not" LOL

Else M Tennessen said...

Thanks, Cat! :)

AnitaS said...

I love your angel. She is so beautiful. I am glad I could contribute a little. Nice to see that two mailfriends of me have found each other.

Related Posts with Thumbnails