Saturday, January 07, 2012

New Blythe Knits!


Knitted girlz
Left to right: Fiona, Mimsy, Nikki and Lumi
It's been awhile since I posted any Blythness, so sorry! But I've been knitting for them, and here are my first efforts.  Knitting with sock yarn and very, very skinny needles is kind of fiddly, so I have to take my time and alternate between eye glasses on and off, ha ha. 

Fiona's top and the dresses on Mimsy and Lumi are from a free pattern here. The green babydoll top that Nikki is wearing is from My Fair Dolly's Etsy shop. I enjoyed knitting these and one gets such a feeling of accomplishment when you can put them on your Blythes and they look mah-velous! I have a feeling I'll be making lots more knits for my galz. And I suspect my sock yarn stash will be growing...

You can see lots more photos of these knits (and the girlz posing in them) on my Flickr. Enjoy!

2 comments:

AnitaS said...

Nice to see the Blythe's again. And with their pretty dresses.

Else M Tennessen said...

Thanks, Anita! I love knitting for them. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails