Friday, June 08, 2012

Minimalist journaling kit


I've been writing in my Moleskine journal a lot lately (the Little Prince version) and realized I used the same "tools" over and over again. So I decided to put everything together in a kit to take with me in my work bag.

My tools are:
--Blue basic pencil box from MochiThings
--Fun, soft lead pencil
--Basic black gel pen
--Fountain pen of some sort (this one is a green, fine-nib Platinum Preppy)
--Scissors
--Glue stick
--soft eraser (this one's a little duck I got a long time ago from Shop Kawaii)
--Simple pencil sharpener
--Roll of deco tape (this one is light blue with white dots)

With just these basics, I can write, draw, glue and stick to my heart's content. I plan to test out this kit during travel next week.

What's in your journaling kit?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails