Tuesday, June 05, 2012

What's on my work desk today?


It's always nice to have a few bits at my work desk that are fun and comforting. Here's my latest vignette:

--A picture of my new doggie, Samwise, who continues to be sick at home but maintains his sweet spirit
--A mini bucket of pens, markers, pencils and such in varied colors in case I want to change from blue to green to pink in my black work log Moleskine
--My two writer's pocket muse books--new finds--with lovely pictures and word phrases to help me be creative as I write
--A faux stone paperweight on the muse books that says "A thing of beauty is a joy forever"
--My Cath Kidston Queen's Jubilee mug with a last swig of coffee (today: french vanilla flavored) in it
--Jeero, my mini monster, in case I need to hug someone or need a fleecy bit of comfort

What's on your desk?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails