Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New things

It's been hard to blog lately, but here's what I've been up to. :)

Lone rangers

Photographing flowers. Our local chipmunk planted some sunflower seeds in with our geraniums. Some mini sunflowers were the result. They are late bloomers this month!

TARDIS mandala

Drawing. I love Doctor Who. I am also learning to draw mandalas. I combined the two and this is the result!

More Sophie hat

Knitting. Sophie needed a new beret. I knitted one from a pattern from MyFairDolly.etsy.com. I used Rowan Haze yarn, which is like knitting with cobwebs, it's so light. But it's soft and turned out great for my first attempt with this yarn. Sophie likes it, too. :)

See more of my pictures on my Flickr. Enjoy!

1 comment:

AnitaS said...

The hat is beautiful. I like your drawing. Still waiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails