Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Hobbit Day! and a free gift for you :)

Download the pdf here.

It's here! The USA opening of The Hobbit! I can't wait to go...I have tickets for a matinee showing tomorrow morning.

To celebrate, I am offering a downloadable PDF of my Middle-earth postage for you to use and enjoy. Click on the caption above to download. These artistamps were created by me using eraser stamps I carved of Middle-earth motifs.

I recommend printing these on sticker stock for ease of use. Set your printer to "actual size" and "photo quality" to get the best images.

These little works are owned by me, so please don't sell or distribute this PDF. However, feel free to link to this blog post.

Wishing you Happy Hobbit Mail! Now hurry up and go see the movie!

1 comment:

AnitaS said...

I wish you a very nice evening. I will be thinking of you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails