Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gifts!


My pen-friend Anita in the Netherlands spoiled me for Valentine's Day! She sent me three lovely gifts she made herself, starting with the quilt square above. I love the brilliant blues!


Next, a beautiful cross-stitch sampler in pale indigo blue and stitched by hand.


Finally, a new green outfit for Alice Clover. Anita designed the patterns herself!


Doesn't Alice look splendid and ready for Spring?

Thank you, Anita, for giving me a very special Valentine's Day and for being a special penpal across the seas!

2 comments:

AnitaS said...

I am glad you like your gifts. I love the owl on the poncho.

Jeff Rivera said...

How lovely, homemade gifts are the best and most fun to discover! I look forward to more posts from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails