Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Heart Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!


Shown above is a crocheted Valentine heart I sent to my friend Anita. I got the patterns and idea from Attic24. The crocheted rose, invented by Lucy, is a snap to make! I'll certainly be making more of these.


And here's the layered carrot cake I made for my son Nicholas. His birthday is today! I made the little flags using wood skewers and washi tape. And no, they didn't burn when the candles were lit (just in case you worried). I love the festive look they gave.

My husband gave me these lovely roses earlier this week. They are the most wonderful pink-coral color and the purple stattice sets them off!.

1 comment:

AnitaS said...

And that beautiful heart is for me and I like it very much. Happy birthday to Nick. I love the roses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails