Friday, November 29, 2013

December Daily

#decemberdaily cover :)
Cover of my "December Daily" album
As part of Project Life, one can participate in a special project called December Daily. This entails keeping a daily Project life page, in a special journal with special goodies to decorate the pages, each day in December. The goal is to be mindful and enjoy each day, counting down until Christmas.

As an Orthodox Christian, my Christmas celebration actually begins on November 15, which is the start of our church's holy season of Nativity. So I altered my journal to begin on November 15, making a daily journal card for each day in November...then ramping up to do a complete page each day in December. I want to keep mindful of Christ's incarnation, birth and all He does for us, as well as enjoying my time with family and friends, and all the decor and delight that goes with the season. Oftentimes, this is lost on us poor moms as we struggle to make a celebration for everyone else...now I will carve out a half-hour each day to meditate and create in my December Daily album, enjoying the season myself!

Here are my results so far! Enjoy!


#decemberdaily
Inside cover page using a see-through look!
More December Daily (for me, Nativity Daily)
Some inside pages during early Nativity

1 comment:

AnitaS said...

I wish you a lot of hapiness by doing this wonderful project.

Related Posts with Thumbnails