Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Handmade

Day 7 #decemberdaily
By Anita

Beautiful embroidered bag made by my pen pal, Anita! Elf approved! #elfontheshelf
By Anita

Gift made for me by my friend Renee
By Renee

I'm spoiled! I've received some lovely handmade holiday gifts so far. :) In the top photo, you can see a photo of some gifts I've already unwrapped (with permission!), made by my friend, Anita. She made a little Christmas Bear wallhanging, a beautiful cross-stitched snowflake ornament, and a little cross-stitched slipper that holds a thimble and needle. The second photo shows a little Christmas work bag (now holding some tiny knitting at home). Ebenezer the Elf just had to try it on for size!

These are such clever gifts that will bring lots of beauty to my home!

The third photo shows an exquisite cross-stitched ornament made by my work friend, Renee. She stitched on very high-count linen and the stitches are teeny-tiny. This lovely little owl is currently hanging in my work cube so I can brag about Renee's stitching talents!

Thanks, ladies, for bringing me a smile with these lovely creations!

2 comments:

Renee Nault said...

Else, you do me great honor by posting my gift to you. Thank you! May your family have the most blessed and wonderful holiday.

Else M Tennessen said...

You are so welcome, Renee! I love the things you make. May your holiday be especially happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails