Thursday, December 05, 2013

Happy St Nicholas Day!

Stuffed Santas

Happy St Nicholas Day! Today in the Orthodox Church we celebrate the feast day of St Nicholas, the real Santa Claus. Over the years I've collected Santa figurines, but I confess that my favorites are the soft dolls I've made myself.

To learn more about the real Santa Claus, visit www.stnicholascenter.org for stories, crafts, recipes, traditions around the world, and much more. It's one of my favorite Nativity season sites!

Also check out my FREE St Nicholas printables for you on my Free Patterns and Goodies page. Enjoy!

(Note: Please do not reproduce these on your own webpage, or sell them. Instead, link to the page where these goodies are located. Thanks for respecting copyrights!)

2 comments:

AnitaS said...

I wish you a beautiful Sinterklaas.

Else M Tennessen said...

You also, Anita!

Related Posts with Thumbnails