Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tiny Knitting


Churchmouse yarn and teas elf I knitted
Wee Elf from Churchmouse Yarn and Teas

I have a new favorite online yarn store. :) It is called Churchmouse Yarn and Teas, located on Bainbridge Island, Washington. Their online shop is such fun and offers a unique and original assortment of yarn and patterns (also free ones!), teas, and tea things such as mugs, etc.

One of their free patterns is for this Wee Elf and when they offered a kit for making these using Rowan tweed yarn, I ordered it. I made this little fellow in a couple of hours. It's tiny knitting, using fingering weight Rowan yarn and size 2.5 mm needles, all done in the round. He's very soft and huggable, despite his small size. I really enjoyed this project!


Pals! #elfontheshelf
Christmas friends

1 comment:

AnitaS said...

He is lovely and Ebenezer loves him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails