Friday, January 17, 2014

A Bee across the Sea

My penfriend Anita and I have decided to have our own little Bee--getting together via e-mail and Internet to make the same projects each week and share our results! She is in the Netherlands, I am in the USA--so a real get-together poses some difficulty. :)

Here is Anita at her crafting desk!

This was our first Bee "meeting." We are working on Wild Olive's Winter Stitching Club, which we both started late because of holiday crafting. So here is my first Bee project: the snowflake. Anita got me hooked on hexies and I can't stop!
By Anita

By Else

The second project we are working on is Shiny Happy World's Have a Heart felt stuffed hearts club. Here is my first heart:

By Anita

By Else

It's so nice to share crafting with a friend. It encourages me and helps me feel not so alone. Go on over to Anita's blog to see her results!

1 comment:

AnitaS said...

It is so nice to have a good friend and do nice things together. The sea between us can not stop us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails