Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Bee Across the Sea

Welcome, friends, to our second Bee Across the Sea meeting! Here's what Anita and I were up to this week.

We worked on our Winter Stitching Club hexies by Wild Olive. This was the wee thermos. I wish they still made these for real, with the plaid exteriors. I could sure use more coffee during this horrid winter weather we are having in Chicago.

Thermos by Anita
Thermos by Else
After the hexies, we had our felt hearts to do for the Have a Heart Club by Shiny Happy World. I'm finding that stitching on felt is very satisfying. I have never done a lot of that, so this project lets me dabble on something small. Here are this week's hearts:

Anita's Heart
Else's Heart
See you next week, Anita!


1 comment:

AnitaS said...

I so loving to do this together with you. If there is no sea between us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails