Saturday, January 11, 2014

An update to my Reading Corner

My Reading Corner
Today, my Reading Corner received a facelift! Yes, the addition is a new wall quilt I received as a Christmas gift from my penfriend Anita in the Netherlands. It is a Work of Art. It is STUNNING. The wee cottages are pieced and and the branches and fruits and birds are appliqued. Each cottage has little curtains made of lace. The doors have little hearts on them! The colors are my very favorites--blues and greens. The little touches of red make it POP. I LOVE THIS GIFT! I will treasure it FOREVER!

And now for a CLOSE-UP:

Made by Anita!
Isn't it simply DELICIOUS? Thank you, Anita, dear friend and fellow crafter! Every time I sit in this corner I will be HAPPY!

1 comment:

AnitaS said...

It fits your corner perfect. I am so glad you like it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails