Saturday, February 01, 2014

InCoWriMo is here!


It's time for letter-writing bigtime! Yes, today is the first day of InCoWriMo (IN-coh-RY-mo), International Correspondence Writing Month!

Herewith is my Pledge:

I, Else Tennessen, clearly see the benefits of InCoWriMo participation, not only to me personally, but also to those that will receive my correspondence. InCoWriMo is a beneficial endeavor and worthy of my full attention. I hereby pledge to hand-write and mail/deliver one letter, card, note or postcard every day during the month of February.

So saith I. Be on the lookout--you may be one of my writees! I will feature photos of my correspondence creations...and what I receive....on Instagram and on this blog. Email me at else10(at)gmail(d0t)com if you want to exchange letters--just send me your snail mail address.

Stay tuned for more letter-writing FUN!

1 comment:

AnitaS said...

That is a lot to do. I wish you succes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails