Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Catching Up

It still feels like winter here. This postcrossing card I received from Great Britain says it all:


Although yesterday was QUITE warm (40 degrees F plus!), today we are under another "winter storm warning" and snow is supposed to start at midnight. I am so, so tired of this.

Last week at the feeder, someone was trying to take advantage:


Good luck with that, buddy. We've had heaps of birds at the feeders and it's delightful to see them and hear them. They are quite chatty lately. Perhaps they are talking about Spring arriving? I sure hope so.

In the art room, I finished my Studio Calico Classroom Nicole Reaves Mini book. It's a very neat accordion-style book. See all the pictures here. Of course the book is about my best dog buddy, Sammy.


I'm getting more "adventurous" with my Project Life title cards. Here's one from last month's Studio Calico kit that I adapted for last week's PL spread. When I first received this card, I didn't know what to do with it. Then after reading a Bible verse this week, I came up with this, using my handcarved "week number" stamp:


I'm very happy with how this turned out! And it's good to remember Who's in charge even though the world feels so out of control lately!

1 comment:

AnitaS said...

I love your minibook. I will try you to send the sun we have the whole week now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails