Tuesday, April 08, 2014

And flowers return...

How I ache for the return of garden goodness!

Imagine my joy when I saw the return of my tulips, cautiously poking their new leaves out of the ground:

See them?

After all the snow we've had, along with months of winter, I am careful about hoping for too much, also!

And then my work friend Diana brought some tulips to share:

A touch of color makes the heart glad.

Using the Waterlogue iPhone app, I converted this picture to a watercolor. Delicious!

Waterlogue tulips

Flowers--bring them on! I am so ready.

And then, my African violet birthed another bloom!

Ooooh!

For more garden inspiration, check out Beatrix Potter's Gardening Life. I am in love with this book!

Hill Top Garden. Courtesy: National Trust


1 comment:

AnitaS said...

At last spring returns. Enjoy it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails